- Stylish honeycomb thermal fabric available in many colour choices.
- Blackout or anti-glare fabric.
- Lightweight frame, compact design.
- Electric roof blind; mains powered or battery operated with solar top up.
- High quality Somfy® motor as standard.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa® Home and Google Home.
- Keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Reduces glare.
- Provides sound insulation.
The LanternLITE™ overhead Honeycomb roof blind is a cellular overhead blind that is housed within its own frame. This frame then sits on L shaped angle brackets which are fitted into your roof space to give an attractive, cosy look to your orangery roof. This lightweight, easy to fit horizontal blind makes an impressive roof lantern blind. It is also fantastic as a flat roof blind, skylight blind and dome roof blind to name but a few. It is compatible with literally every type of skylight!
It’s such a versatile product and is available in several fabrics, including blackout and light filtering options. Operating the blind is simple. The DIY Honeycomb LanternLITE™ is available as either a manual flat roof blind or an electric flat roof blind. Our electric option is available as either mains powered using a standard 3 pin plug socket or a battery operated solar powered roof blind. So you do not need to have electrics within your roof space, saving the need for an electrician.
The LanternLITE™ overhead Honeycomb roof blind also has additional energy saving benefits due to the cellular nature of its fabric. Air gets trapped within the cells of the fabric which insulates from within, so not only does air get trapped above the blind which keeps the room warm but also within the fabric itself!
As an alternative to the Honeycomb LanternLITE™ blind, we also offer the LanternLITE™ ZIP Roller Blind which is visibly wire free and mains powered.