The First DIY Overhead Lantern Blind of its kind
The LanternLITE™ roof lantern blind is the first DIY made to measure overhead horizontal window blind of its kind.
Visually identical to its difficult to install counterparts – this easy to fit DIY Roof Lantern Blind is available as both manual skylight blinds and electric roof blinds depending on preferences.
We love to speak to customers! Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we would be delighted to go over your options with you.
- Tensioned roller blind, fully enclosed within cassette and side channels
- Operated by electric motor or manual gear and tensioned by powerful Constant Tension Spring units.
- Blackout or sunscreen fabric is locked into the side channels along its full length to minimise sagging.
- Cassette and side channels finished in white (RAL9016) as standard. Any RAL colour available to order
- Powered by Somfy® RF Motors
- Fully compatible with Amazon Alexa Home and Google Home
LanternLITE™ with Antiglare Fabric
Ideal for orangeries and living rooms.
LanternLITE™ with Blackout Fabric
Ideal for cinema rooms and bedrooms.
The LanternLITE™ is compatible with SMART home automation
The LanternLITE™ is powered by the Somfy RTS motor which, with the help of the Somfy TaHoma (Total Home Automation system) Hub integrates seamlessly into your home automation eg Alexa, Google Home, Honeywell etc. if you do not have a home automation system don’t worry. The LanternLITE™ comes as standard with a remote control.