- Tensioned zip roller blind, fully enclosed within cassette and side channels.
- Operated by electric motor or manual gear and tensioned by powerful constant tension spring units.
- Blackout Thermal or Antiglare Thermal fabric is locked into the side channels along its full length to minimise sagging.
- Visibly WIRE FREE, providing you with an open view to the sky when the blind is retracted.
- Powered by Somfy® RF Motors.
- Fully compatible with Amazon Alexa Home and Google Home.
We listened to our customers who find their roof lanterns make their Orangery cold in the winter and boiling hot in the summer – so we created the LanternLITE™. Available in either Blackout Thermal fabric or Anti Glare Thermal Screen fabric you will find you can control and stabilise the temperature and lighting in your room with the touch of a button! Suitable for any roof window including dome windows, pyramid windows, light wells, sky pods, flat roof windows, horizontal roof windows and any other glass expanse.
This fantastic flat roof blind is ideal for Orangeries, Atriums and any flat roof window you may have in your home. Available in sizes up to 3.6m x 4.1m (maximum of 9m square) the installation possibilities are endless.
Oh, did we mention you can fit this blind yourself? Save thousands of pounds and provide us with the width and length of your aperture together with some photos and some friendly customer service advisors will help you order a made to measure roof lantern blind.
As an alternative to the zip roof lantern blind, we also offer the highly popular Honeycomb LanternLITE™ roof lantern blind. The Honeycomb LanternLITE™ blind is a highly versatile blind available as a manual roof blind, mains powered blind or battery solar powered blind.